Balsamic sauce recipe
I want to tell you two amazingly delicious recipe balsamic sauce. This sauce will perfectly enrich any salad, you can add it to your risotto, top with sauce of baked peppers, serve it with meat, dessert, ice cream and many other recipes. Try, experiment and you will discover many different and wonderful flavors, even in ordinary meals.
Balsamic spicy sauce for the filling of various dishes at home
Manufacturing time: 20 minutes
Servings: 10 pieces
For the sauce you will need:
- Honey – 30 g
- Balsamic vinegar – 70 ml.
- Olive oil – 200 ml.
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a saucepan, mix the honey with the balsamic vinegar and put on a slow fire.
When will steam begin to pour in oil, while continuously stir with a whisk.
Sauce salt and pepper to taste, stir well again.
And the sauce is ready, pour it into a bottle and store in the fridge. This is a very simple recipe balsamic sauce.
Balsamic cream for desserts and salads.
Use the honey according to your taste, but most often this sauce is used flower honey, as it is universal. Aerated chocolate, of course, optional, you can use any according to your taste. But I like to prepare a balsamic sauce with porous chocolate a little sweeter taste and a much faster melting. Balsamic cream is a versatile product. It can be used in coffee or to decorate the milk foam, if you have prepared cappuccino. Tangy taste of the balsamic sauce in combination with coffee will bring to mind each and every gourmet. Also, it is ideal for desserts, you can add it to the cream, just pour it on pancakes, cakes, waffle on all you like. Vegetable salad add this sauce will simply blow your taste buds. But add literally a drop, remember too powerful.
Production time: 35 minutes.
Servings: 10 pieces
For the cream will need:
- Balsamic vinegar – 300 ml.
- Orange – 1 PC.
- Ginger root – 40 g
- Honey – 3 teaspoons
- Dark aerated chocolate – 50 g
- The orange need a good roll on a cutting Board, so he will give your juice.
- Cut the orange into several large pieces, press out all the juice into the pot and there add all the crust.
- Ginger root carefully peel, cut into pieces and adding to the skillet.
- Pour the same balsamic vinegar, add the honey and set on fire.
- When the sauce is boiling, reduce the flame and continue to boil for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- The sauce should be about half.
- Once the sauce Uvarov, breaks the chocolate and add it to the sauce, stir and ovarium another 5 minutes. Try not to digest, when the cream cools, it will thicken, so in the process of boiling down it needs to be liquid.
The sauce is ready, it must be poured into a bottle and store in the refrigerator.