How to dye eggs for Easter
1. The first method is the most ecological. Initially people this way painted Easter eggs. For the acquisition of the shell eggs of a reddish color, common bulb onions cleaned from the husk, and the eggs are cooked with it until done. The number of a peel of onions depends on the intensity of staining and the color of the eggs. The husk is removed from the onion, put in a saucepan, pour water and boil for 40 minutes. Then the broth cools down a bit. In it are placed eggs, and cooked until tender. If the eggs are already cooked, but have not yet acquired the desired color, then they are left in the water for a while to saturate the color.
2. How to paint eggs for Easter – the second way.
For natural hair color dyes are also used on a natural basis. The pot is filled with water, add 1 tbsp of vinegar and dye on a natural basis. The water brought to the boil and infused for 40 minutes. Then in this water are boiled eggs.
- Beet juice is used for coloring in pink color.
- Of lemon, orange and carrots turns a light yellow color.
- Of birch leaves, marigold flowers turns yellow.
- Spinach or nettle turns green.
- From the red cabbage turns blue.
- Of coffee turns a beige color.
- Of flowers violet turns purple color.
Not always from natural dyes saturated color is obtained. To achieve the brightness of the eggs are kept a little longer in the broth of natural dyes.
3. How to dye eggs for Easter their hands – the third way
Beautiful but not simple method to dye eggs for Easter is coloring a special food paints, which adhere perfectly to the shell of the eggs. You will need paint, a brush, boiled eggs white. With a brush the paint is applied to the shell and draw a variety of images.
4. How to dye eggs for Easter – the fourth way.
The store sold special sets of food coloring. The method is very simple, because the kits contain instructions for coloring eggs.
5. How to dye eggs for Easter – fifth method.
Eggs are decorated with special stickers. They are purchased in shops or markets. The sticker wraps around the egg across the surface. Before decorating the eggs are boiled until cooked and we chill. The sticker is put on the egg, and it is dipped in very hot water for 2 seconds. Then the egg is cooled and dried. The kits include instructions for correct use.
Original ideas for decorating eggs for Easter
1. To decorate eggs for Easter knits beautiful purses with a hook. This process is quite fast. In addition to handbags do not need any other decoration. For this method you will need strings, a hook, circuit and 30 minutes of your time.
2. Eggs at Easter are painted with acrylic paints.
You can use any stencils, white eggs and paints. Crayons made of wax, markers or pens are perfectly replaced with paint. During the process of painting is embedded the soul of man, so this masterpiece will enhance any Easter table.
3. Decorating with decoupage.
The decoupage is made from a tissue image, brushes, glue and any capacity. To start, cut out the image that you like. Separate the layers of tissue paper, which you no longer needed, is left only the picture. The egg is coated with adhesive. The workpiece is glued to the shell. The figure is smoothed, at the same time glue is applied.
4. Colorful shell (mosaic).
Interesting way to decorate eggs is a mosaic. Kids will love to do this kind of work. Initially the eggs are painted in different colors. Colored shells are cleaned and glued with glue or egg white on a white egg. Egg mosaic looks very interesting on the Easter table.
5. Decoration with hot wax.
Eggs which are painted with hot wax, are called "krapanka". If we translate this word in the Ukrainian language, it will mean – covered drops. The egg is painted in any color. The wax is applied on the egg in the form of drops or strips. The egg is lowered into the paint of a different color. The wax is scraped off or gently removed with hot water. To do this, the testicle drops boiling water for a few seconds.