How to cook buckwheat on the water
Buckwheat or buckwheat _ grade grits from buckwheat. It is believed that buckwheat is a cereal crop of Russian origin, her birthplace e Altai, although some sources claim that crap first started to cultivate in the Himalayas. What will argue. Buckwheat grows in the edges with a temperate, humid climates, plantings are often found around ponds, making the water-loving culture.
In modern life of buckwheat is cooked primarily of porridge for Breakfast with butter, because low-calorie, they found a use for it.vtrace. also her second serve excellent food with mushrooms, and liver, meatballs, and even just crner to meat and chicken dishes.
Buckwheat, boiled in water
Ingredients for buckwheat tabernacles on the water.
- buckwheat – 1 tbsp.,
- water – 2 tbsp.,
- salt to taste.
Cooking crumbly buckwheat porridge on the water.
- As you know that buckwheat is a crop of dank, so its grain to use should be a little fry in the pan, leaving the moisture and the porridge was crumbly..
- How to cook buckwheat in proportions. Pot pour water, add salt in it. To fall asleep in salted boiling water, washed and dried in a pan rump and cook until soft grains and the evaporation of all the water.
- Hot porridge flavored with butter, cover with lid, wrap in a blanket and give walk 1 – 1.5 hours.
Buckwheat porridge, baked with mushrooms and cheese
Ingredients for baked with mushrooms and cheese buckwheat:
- buckwheat – 2 tbsp.,
- mushroom soup – 4 tablespoons
- mushrooms – 250 gr.,
- onions – 60 gr.
- vegetable oil – 80 gr.,
- cheese 90 gr.
Cooking buckwheat kasha, baked with mushrooms and cheese.
- Mushrooms clean, rinse and boil until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and strain the broth. Then cut mushrooms into strips and fry in butter.
- Prepared onions finely shred and fry.
- In the hot broth, pour the washed buckwheat and cook crumbly mess
- In a saucepan put the porridge, mushrooms and onions, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Varieties of cheese to grate and sprinkle them over the contents of the saucepan.
- To cook buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and cheese to melt cheese.
Casserole of buckwheat porridge with chicken hearts
Ingredients for buckwheat casserole with chicken hearts:
- buckwheat – 1 tbsp.,
- water – 400 ml
- chicken hearts – 250 p.,
- onion – 1 head,
- butter – 80 gr.,
- eggs – 3 PCs.,
- For the sauce:
- flour – 1 tbsp,
- oil – 1 tbsp,
- bouillon cube – 0.5.,
- yolk – 1 PC.;
- eggs – 1 PC.;
- dill – 10 gr.
It has long been observed that buckwheat goes well with liver and bird gizzards. We offer a beautiful meal for dinner. Easy and at the same time quite satisfying.
Cooking buckwheat casserole and chicken hearts
- Rinse and boil the porridge.
- Chicken hearts cut in half, rinse, DAB with kitchen towel and fry in oil.
- Bow handle, cut into small cubes and also lightly fry.
- In porridge add the fried little onion, salt, pepper, beat a couple of eggs and mix well.
- A roasting pan coat with oil and put it in her cereal with hearts., flatten and cover the top with the beaten egg. Place in oven and bake until the formation of a glossy crust.
- To make the sauce. To do this, roast the flour with butter until yellow. Dissolve in boiling water bouillon cube and pour it into the flour. The sauce mix and cook until thick.
- Egg, hard-boiled mashed with a fork, add chopped dill , put in the sauce and mix vigorously.
- Serve the casserole, and next in gravy white sauce.