Recipe vegetarian pilaf
Today we will talk about how to cook a vegetarian risotto.
The recipe, like most of us to present recipes, simple and affordable, the result is delicious and refined.
Recipe of vegetarian pilaf
So for cooking we will need the following ingredients:
- Rice – about half a kilo;
- Carrot – 1-2 medium carrots;
- Green peas – about half a bottle of purified green peas, fresh or canned, sweet varieties;
- Canned corn – 200 g canned corn;
- Onions – 2-3 medium onions;
- Fresh tomatoes – 2-3 pieces of ripe, ripe tomatoes;
- Salt – to taste.
How to cook vegetarian pilaf?
Wash rice, cover with water – about 2 liters of the above portion of rice and cook on medium heat for about 20-30 minutes.
Then add the previously washed and chopped into strips carrot, peeled green peas sugar varieties, canned corn, finely chopped previously lightly fried onions.
The stew back in for about 10 minutes, then add diced fresh tomatoes, add a little – about half a litre of water – so that our future dish not burnt, add salt and simmer, from time to time, gently stirring, until cooked on relatively low heat.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley or celery.
The dish is ready, please to the table!