Caesar salad recipe posegay
The Caesar salad is known to many. He dietary, nutritional and delicious. But its taste is very much dependent on the sauce. So I want to tell you the recipe for Caesar. It is prepared very easily and quickly. So you can easily make the sauce for the Caesar salad. Romaine lettuce can be replaced by any according to your taste. Also chicken can replace shrimp, so this sauce is not only for the Caesar salad with chicken. Ciabatta is not compulsory it's easy to replace a conventional loaf.
Caesar salad with a delicious sauce
Production time: about 40 minutes.
Number of servings: 4 PCs.
For the salad you will need:
- Romaine lettuce
- White bread (ciabatta)
- Parmesan – 50 g
- Chicken fillet – 1 PC.
- Dry garlic
- Herbes de Provence
- Cherry tomatoes
For the sauce you will need:
- Olive oil – 170 g
- Mustard – 1 tsp.
- Juice of lemon – 2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 spoon
- One egg
- A clove of garlic
- The lettuce thoroughly wash and spread on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Ciabatta cut into small cubes and spread on a baking tray lined with parchment. If desired, cut the crusts, but more to my liking with the crusts they come out crispy.
- Sprinkle the bread with a mixture of salt, dry garlic and Provencal herbs. It will be enough pinches of each ingredient.
- Mix well and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Then send in the oven at 160 degrees bake until Golden brown.
- Chicken fillet boil until cooked in a little long for salty water.
- Then cut into strips and fry in olive oil until Golden brown.
- If you want to make the salad more diet then skip the roast chicken and just slice it into serving pieces.
Recipe of Caesar salad at home
- Now by the sauce. For this it is necessary to boil an egg.
- Water put on the gas as soon as it boils, drop into it the egg for exactly one minute, no more.
- The egg certainly has to be home temperature, so that when lowered into the boiling water it is not cracked.
- Got the egg and put in cold water to stop the heat treatment process.
- The sauce we are going to prepare using the blender. If you don't have it, then use the mixer.
- In the bowl of a blender add olive oil, break egg in it. The rest of the shell protein sent there.
- Put the blender on the bottom of the tank, covering the egg.
- And start whipping at high speed without lifting the blender until then, until you begin to form the emulsion.
- Then begin to slowly raise the blender to grab the olive oil.
- The sauce should be thick like mayonnaise.
- Finely chop garlic, add to the sauce, pour wostershire sauce, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and whisk again thoroughly.
- Parmesan RUB on a grater and add 1/3 of the sauce, thoroughly stir and it's ready.
- If you wish, you can add to the sauce anchovies, but I did not add, as part of wostershire sauce they have, in my opinion, that's enough.
- Begin to form a salad.
- At the bottom of the plate put lettuce on their chicken pieces.
- Pour the sauce, add croutons, tomatoes cut in half and sprinkle all with cheese.
With this sauce the salad turns out very tasty. And now you know how easy it is to cook the sauce for a Caesar at home.